Why Some Have a Sweet Tooth and Others Don’t? Well, Am I the only one who has a savory tooth? Most of the time I keep craving for something salty & spicy. The moment, I get up in the morning instead of having something sweet like oatmeal, smoothie bowl my mouth be like ‘ Give me something savory, tasty’ and filling. So, in order to keep up with the demands of my mouth I had to be creative and came up with my own healthy recipe of making lavash wraps – the delicious, healthy and savory way! These sandwiches also travel incredibly well, so I always pack some version of them to work and road trips.
Do you know that Trader Joe’s sells the most amazing whole wheat Lavash Wraps. Not only are they inexpensive, but there isn’t anything funky baked in.
- Lavash Wraps
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Shredded Carrots
- Chopped Spinach
- Sliced Red Onions
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Evenly Spread the roasted red pepper hummus all over the lavash. (I used this Brand of hummus which you can easily get at any Safeway store)
- Start layering one half of the lavash in the order : first spinach, tomatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms and then drizzle with some salsa and mayonnaise dressing.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Roll it up in a burrito style
- Cut into half. Serve and Enjoy 🙂