The one smoothie that I can have every single day is the ‘Banana Blueberry Smoothie’ or I call it my ‘BB Smoothie’ 🙂 This even works great for days when I have to hustle up and have no time for the breakfast. I make sure to throw in frozen blueberries berries and banana with almond milk into blender. Wallah! you have your BB smoothie. It sure keeps me energized and going until lunch.
So here is the simple & speed boat process to make a BB smoothie:
- Add 1 cup of almond milk into a blender
- Throw in fresh or frozen blueberries and 1 ripe banana
- Add 2 tbsp of Protein Powder of your choice.
- Blend everything well. Pour into your fav glass or travel mug.
- Top it up with blueberries.
Wasn’t that so quick & simple process .
Tip : If you like Chia seeds, you can add them to too.